GRE Training Institutes in Vijayawada
A standardized test, the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) measures Verbal, Mathematical and Analytical Writing skills. The test intends to aid Graduate Schools (of all fields other than business) assess the potential of the applicants for advanced study. Most universities in the US, while inviting applications from prospective students, ask for GRE scores. jobance is giving GRE coaching and we are the best GRE training institute in Vijayawada.
The examination is entirely a Computer-based Test, and no two students get an identical set of questions. The test is scored on a maximum of 340. The GRE Score alone cannot guarantee admission into a
school - the test is only one of the major factors taken into consideration in the long process of an applicant getting admitted into a graduate school that he/she desires.
The GRE® test has three parts - Quantitative, Verbal and Analytical Writing Assessment. The following is the GRE test structure:
- An unidentified unscored section is included and will appear in any order after the Analytical Writing section. It is not counted as part of your score.
- An identified research section that is not scored may be included, and it is always at the end of the test.
- The US-based "Educational Testing Service" (ETS), which works under the direction of the Graduate Record Examination Board, develops and administers the GRE. ETS is responsible for
setting questions, conducting the test and sending score report to each examinee. For detailed information about GRE®, please refer to the official website of GRE.
- GRE Revised General Test sections, but in brief the three sections are:
- Analytical Writing
- The analytical writing section consists of two essays: an "Analyze an Issue" essay and an "Analyze an Argument" essay.
- Score will be reported on a scale of 130 to 170 in one- point increments.
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Quantitative Reasoning section tests basic math skills as well as the ability to reason quantitatively in connection with numerical data. Skills tested include arithmetic,
algebra, geometry and data analysis.
- Scores will be reported on a scale of 130 to 170 in one-point increments.
- Verbal Reasoning
- The Verbal Reasoning section tests the ability to analyze and evaluate written material as well as the ability to identify proper sentence construction. The three different
question types are Reading Comprehension, Text Completion and Sentence Equivalence.
- Score will be reported on a scale of 0 to 6 in half-point increments.